Tuesday, April 5, 2016

D is for Dickless

One of the greatest movie quotes of all time:

Dr Ray Stantz: Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here.
Walter Peck: They caused an explosion!
Mayor: Is this true?
Dr. Peter Venkman: Yes it's true.
[pause]
Dr. Peter Venkman: This man has no dick.
Walter Peck: Jeez!
[Charges at Venkman]
Mayor: Break it up! Hey, break this up! Break it up!
Walter Peck: All right, all right, all right!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, that's what I heard!

Mattel paid homage to William Atherton's slimy EPA stooge Walter Peck in this great 6 inch figure.

Comes with wall mounted containment unit.




One more quote from Ghostbusters.

[Persuading the mayor to let them stop a supernatural upheaval]
Dr. Peter Venkman: If I'm wrong, nothing happens! We go to jail - peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it! But if I'm *right*, and we *can* stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you win the A-to-Z Challenge for that title. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to do Dinosaurs or D-Day, and then I saw Mr. Peck sitting on my workstand, and it is one of my favorite quotes ever.

      Delete