Thursday, March 17, 2016

Star Wars Black Series Random Group Photos

Random photos of The Force Awakens figures...mostly 6 inch Black series.

Snow Trooper and Toys R Us exclusive Snow Trooper Commander.


Poe, Asty, Luke in pilot gear.


Series 2 - BS6 - TFA

Entertainment Earth Exclusive 4-Pack

Amazon Exclusive 4 Pack - Stormtrooper Evolution

Disney Elite - Die Cast Metal Captain Phasma and Flametrooper

Riot Gear Stormtrooper and Poe - Target Exclusive 2 Pack

Riot Gear Stormtrooper and Finn - the real movie scene!

Kylo Ren and Finn!


Kylo Ren and Rey! Siblings? Cousins? We'll see...


3-3/4 inch Walmart exclusive Super Articulated (SA) Black Series.

SA with their 5POA (Points of Articulation) counterparts. Finn and Poe.


3 comments:

  1. I found the 6" Phasma the other day and passed it by for some reason. Now I will probably be kicking myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dex - I'm sure it will become more common as time goes by. I saw one sitting in my TRU for a few weeks now.

      Delete
    2. Hey Dex - I'm sure it will become more common as time goes by. I saw one sitting in my TRU for a few weeks now.

      Delete