Sunday, March 24, 2019

GI Jigsaw Store Goes Live

Back in 2000 I started taking photos of my toy dioramas.  Around 2005 I wanted to find a way to share those photos. That is when I had the idea to convert the photos into jigsaw puzzles. I tried setting up my first ecommerce website and ordered 200 puzzles for inventory. They sold OK at several toy shows and comic cons. As work and family took over, I used my limited spare time to post to a blog which I still enjoy to this day.

But now, technology has allowed me to start selling my images without having to have inventory. The magic of just in time outsourcing. 

So here it is - GI Jigsaw relaunched almost 13 years later.  Thanks for checking it out.

I also turned 48 today so figured I better start going after my passions. Life is too short.








4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I turned 47 on March 23 myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 48, looks like we are all around the same age around here... Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much! We were the perfect age for Star Wars, GI Joe, He-Man, The Transformers. The golden age.

      Delete