Wednesday, September 25, 2019

DC Primal Age - Series 2

Finally managed to come across a few of the Series 2 figures from Funko's Primal Age DC line. These are He-Man - Masters of the Universe type five and half inch figures of DC Super Heroes with a medieval design. Pretty creative.

Series 1 I found easily enough at most Targets, where they were an exclusive,...except for Joker and King Shark. I have yet to see Series 2 at any other Targets except for one. And I only found three of the five and no Astro Dog.

The design continues to be pretty cool.

This series includes Superman, Flash, Bizarro, Lex Luther and Black Manta.  Black Manta was always my favorite DC character.  One of these days, I'll actually see the Aquaman movie. Obviously you'll see, I haven't found Superman or Flash yet.


















2 comments:

  1. I ordered mine through BBTS, I think, but I don't remember ever seeing Flash or Superman at Target, either. Sadly, I think this line is done with nothing new announced since this line hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer. I've seen a few web forums come up with a few future series lineup. Still a lot of core characters out there, but yes, doubt this line will continue.

      Delete