Saturday, June 5, 2021

Starbucks Playmobil Unpackaged - Exclusive to Korea (South Korea of course)

The nice thing about Instagram is that there is no language barrier when sharing photos - especially toy photos. Since I am a fan of Playmobil, and Playmobil definitely has a big following overseas, I was pleasantly surprised to see an exclusive line of Starbucks related figures given out each week for a few weeks in December/January in the Republic of South Korea. It includes seven figures, one furniture set and a stand, along with assorted stickers. It's been a big hit and it would be fun to see Starbucks do something like that here - even though I don't drink Starbucks. 

So I had drafted this post awhile ago, before I got the rest of the set and posted the packaged photos back on March 17th....the only thing I had handy that had a lot of green in it. So here are the unpackaged photos.





















No comments:

Post a Comment