Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy Green Day! Change of Plans to Starbucks Playmobil

I guess St. Patrick's Day isn't politically correct anymore in the schools, so Happy Green Day. I tried to find as many green toys as I could.

 ^^^  That was the original plan for this post but work and other activities have been overwhelming so I didn't get to consolidate all my green action figures - Hulk, Yoda, Greedo, Mythic Legions, etc. Time passes by.

So in a hurry, I'm going to fast track a post that is in queue. The Starbucks Playmobil exclusives - since they have a green motif. Now, I don't drink Starbucks. I understand its appeal. But I do love me some Playmobil. And these awesome little dudes and dudettes come from South Korea. Yes, that is the only place you can get them. And there was quite the craze for them when they were released between December and January. A new one each week.

I purchased an original set for a very fair price. Too fair for me.  Then the seller canceled and said he couldn't deliver it because now they are worth more. Dick move. Anyway - there are seven figures, a table and chair set and a really cool wooden stand where additional accessories pop out to fit into the stand. I'll pull these out soon and set them up. In the meantime, Happy Green Day. 

How cool is that? Playmobil should do  more of these corporate crossover ties - especially here in the States. Time for a Shamrock shake.



















No comments:

Post a Comment