Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Marvel Retro Wave 7 Including Sentinels

Hasbro can't make these fast enough. Unfortunately, they've dropped their series size from six to five to four. As soon as I get my hands on them, I scour the internet for what's coming next.  Wave 7 gives us Firestar, which completes the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends set, Nova, Moon Knight, and Amazing Fantasy Spider-Man, which really just adds some webbing under his arms. Still cool.  Hasbro also delivered eight inch Sentinels.  These are going to be a lot of fun.









































2 comments:

  1. I'd love to get at least one of the Sentinels, but I'm guessing that even if they can be found on the retail level, they won't show up anywhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer. Have only seen them at a comic shop here.

      Delete