Saturday, May 10, 2014

NECA Pacific Rim Kaiju Series 3 - THESE ARE BIG

NECA's Pacific Rim figures sold out almost instantly when Series 1 was released which included the Kaiju (Monster) Knifehead. By Series 3, NECA decided to scale up the Kaiju monsters. I was caught by surprise twice.

First, when they re-released Knifehead, I didn't realize it would be so BIG.

Second, for some crazy reason, I didn't realize NECA was releasing both Kaiju's at that scale. Know idea why I was clueless. Anyway, I saw and bought the Knifehead first last week - that's all they had. Then, this weekend they (Toys R Us) restocked and had Trespasser. He was BIG as well.

Looking forward to taking these out of the package and setting them up against their tiny human driving robot adversaries.





No comments:

Post a Comment