Friday, November 17, 2017

The Hunt - Score at Walgreens

As an early New Years Resolution, I decided to stop buying toys online. One - it's too easy. Two - it gets expensive.  Three - it takes away some of the fun of finding toys in the wild. Of course, the drawback is - One - A lot of things can't be found in the wild, and Two - things that can be found out in the wild, aren't. To this day, I never saw a Black Series Boba Fett at a store. There are plenty more of those examples.

Anyway, I decided to only purchase what I found in stores. A few days ago, I stopped by a local Walgreens, one I rarely go into. Found two things right off the bat.

The Walgreens exclusive Black Series Spirit of Obi Wan Kenobi, and the exclusive Marvel Legends Human Torch from the Fantastic Four. That is what reminded why the hunt is so much fun.


Here is the Ghost!






And here is the Torch!






No comments:

Post a Comment