Sunday, September 16, 2018

Rebel Fleet Trooper - Finally!

I'm still sticking to my no online shopping pledge. It has been very frustrating going into Walmart, Target and Gamestop and not finding what I am looking for.

Still looking for a Gamorrean Guard from Target...but I did manage to finally find the Rebel Fleet Trooper from the Star Wars Black Series collection. I am most excited to army build this dude and build a diorama of the final scene from Rogue One as Darth Vader truly shows what a bad ass he is!










2 comments:

  1. With Toys R' Us out of the game (not that you could ever find anything there either), online shopping may be the way of the future for toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Just trying to insert the fun back into collecting. I used to preorder everything, and it would all show up on time. No more thrill of the hunt. But yes - very frustrating.

      Delete