Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Star Wars Resistance Figures

I haven't watched the cartoon yet. Supposedely it is made for children, hence the different type of animation and colors which may appeal to kids more - however, it is on at 10pm on Sunday. For children? Really?  I can't stay up that late myself.

Anyway, I really like the design on these and have been searching for them as forum members have posted their acquisitions for several weeks now. Managed to finally find these at Target after they had restocked. Did not find the gold stormtrooper yet (Commander Pyre) but managed to snag the rest of the crew. Really like them.

So far my favorites are Torra, Synarra and Yaeger.
























4 comments:

  1. I love how most have removable helmets.Always a plus in my book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Definitely a nice touch. These are fun figures.

      Delete
  2. I'm still waiting for the show to get good for me but I do really like the designs they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like I shouldn't even try to watch the show. Same message on the forums. Guess I'll just enjoy the toys and their designs on their own.

      Delete