Thursday, March 26, 2020

Disney Galaxy's Edge - Exclusive Black Series Sets

A few weeks ago, before the world shut down, we were in Florida for my daughter's volleyball tournament. With a small break in the action, I jetted over to Disney Hollywood Studios to check out the new Star Wars World - Galaxy's Edge.  It was pretty cool. Love the life size ships and the small details everywhere which is what Star Wars fans will really appreciate.  I was only there for three hours so didn't ride any of the rides. I did manage to pick up two of the three Black Series packs that are only available there.

The first one is Smuggler's Run which includes Rey, Chewbacca, Progs and Hondo Ohnaka. Have plenty of Rey's and Chewie's but no Porgs yet and Hondo is a must have alien.













The second set is the First Order villain set which includes Kylo, Mouse Droid, Commander Pyre from the Star Wars Resistance cartoon and Mountain Trooper. This was a nice set because only Kylo was a repeat.











2 comments:

  1. No, no, no. This year was about building the vintage Joe collection, remember? Not Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know - but I was in Disneyworld and had to buy.

      Delete