Sunday, August 2, 2020

DisneyWorld Exclusive Droid Factory and Droid Sets

Back in March, I was in Orlando for my daughter's volleyball tournament. Based on the seeding and the schedule, I managed to go to see Star Wars Galaxy's Edge for a few hours to check it out. It was very cool. They had some exclusives there that can't even be purchased online.

I purchased this awesome Droid Factory and two droid packs but had them shipped home since I didn't have enough room in my small suitcase.  Two weeks later, the country shut down even though my package had been shipped. Apparently, UPS couldn't figure out the address even though I wrote it (neatly) and sent it back to Disney. And Disney was closed.

So I had to wait until Disneyworld opened back up and they started shipping things again. Well, it just showed up.

As someone who absolutely LOVED the first Kenner Droid Factory, it was fun to see this one.








No comments:

Post a Comment