Saturday, November 21, 2020

Marvel Legends - Old Man Logan and Hawkeye

Old Man Logan was one of the few comic books series I picked up and actually read in the last ten years. Comic books just don't do it for me anymore. Not sure why. I think for the X-Men, it is the same rehashed story over and over again. 

But I did read this series and it was absolutely fantastic. Old Man Logan and Old Hawkeye travel cross country...and...I don't remember - here is a great synopsis on Wikipedia. I'll have to pull them out and reread them. I know Red Skull is ruling the dystopian landscape of America. And there is a Baby Hulk that needs to be delivered. The rest of our Marvel heroes are dead. 

I highly recommend reading this series. And this two pack is absolutely fantastic and worth picking up.




















No comments:

Post a Comment