Monday, September 30, 2024

Custom Marx Training Center Buildings and Diorama

A few years ago, I was looking for some vintage Marx tin litho buildings for an Army training base diorama. I found a seller on Ebay who made custom buildings of typical buildings and facilities you'd find on a military base. These are made of tin and the signs, windows, accessories are stickers. They look top notch and work really well. Here are the custom ones followed by a larger Army base diorama.








































2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what people can do custom-wise these days. Your final set-up looks really good. It reminds me of something, but as is so often the case, I can't think of what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I always think of the army base in the movie Stripes! :-)

      Delete