Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Star Wars Walmart Super Articulated and other Star Wars Stuff

Walmart continues the Super Articulated exclusive line. Even though I will try and steer away from most of these, if they are unreleased characters (like Princess Leia - Force Awakens) or if they are my favorites, I may grab a few.

In this lineup, there is Ahsoka Tano, Admiral Ackbar, and General Lando Calrissian. Ackbar was always one of my favorites and the General Calrissian is a really nice figure. 










Also picked up the Seventh Sister/Darth Maul 2 pack from Star Wars Rebels, and the WTH Poe Dameron 2 pack. With all the characters Hasbro didn't do from Force Awakens, why they made a Poe Dameron that they show for .24 seconds at the end of the movie is beyond me. I guess he is popular.








No comments:

Post a Comment