Sunday, June 4, 2023

Crazy Figures - 1/12 Saving Private Ryan Set

I was a little hesitant to get this set. It's a new scale - fully clothed six inch action figures. But it was Saving Private Ryan. I placed the preorder and forgot about it for almost two years. They showed up last year, and I just had a chance to break them out. I am extremely impressed. It's a great scale. The articulation and poseability is fantastic. Only problem? No enemy combatants. I'm not going to mess with adding on the accessory pieces that aren't already attached (canteens and ammo pouches). At some point, I want to take off the gas masks case they ditched after coming ashore. Anyway - these are really cool. Buying the entire set at once included the accessory pack with two shore obstacles and a bazooka.

I'll take a closer look at them in two parts.















No comments:

Post a Comment