Saturday, June 24, 2023

James Bond LPs

Something a little different. After going to McKay's used books with Toybox and buying two James Bond LPs with awesome cover art, I started buying more on Ebay. Most you can get for really cheap. This has been fun to put together. I enjoy listening to the music as well.

I've actually seen very few Bond movies so I am starting from the beginning. As of this post, I've watched:

Dr. No
From Russia With Love
GoldFinger
For Your Eyes Only





























2 comments:

  1. My mom was, and still is, a big James Bond fan. Growing up, we had all of the pre Pierce Brosnan films on video. I can't say that I was ever a huge fan, but I still saw all of those tapes at least 2-3 times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've probably seen a few more just when they were televised on national tv inthe 80s with a lot of commercials. I'll definitely need to make my way through them.

      Delete