Monday, April 21, 2014

Funko Game of Thrones

Ah yes - Game of Thrones. I'll be honest, I liked the look of these figures when they were first announced, right before Toy Fair in February, but I hadn't watched the show or read the books.

Since I take the bus to and from work (northern Virginia into DC) almost every day, I've had the opportunity to catch up on some shows during my commute. I finished Season 3 of Breaking Bad. With the announcement of these Game of Thrones figures, I figured I'd give the show a shot.

Love. It.

So many characters. So many story lines. My favorite character is Tyrion. I hope Funko keeps this line going for awhile. It was originally only released in Barnes and Nobles stores. Larger distribution is happening as we speak.

Legacy Collection Series 1 includes Danerys Targeryan, Tyrion Lannister, The Hound, Jon Snow, Ned Stark and the White Walker.

Legacy Collection Series 2 will include Jamie Lannister, Arya Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Danerys Targeryan 2, Robb Stark, and Khal Drago.









1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen these in person yet but the pics look amazing.

    ReplyDelete