Saturday, October 1, 2022

Jada Toys Frankenberry and Count Chocula 6 Inch Figures

Happy October!  Dangit. I thought I had posted these before but it must have been on Instagram. I picked up these 6 inch figures via Ebay. They are finely articulated and fun six inch figures of two of our favorite General Mills cereal monsters, Frankenberry and Count Chocula. They are a whole lot of fun and I am really hoping they release my favorite, Booberry, very soon.

Each comes with an alternate head and a box of cereal.























2 comments:

  1. I've seen these on blogs a few times now, and they are always very tempting, especially the Count Chocula. Maybe one of these days I'll have to breakdown and finally get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely worth it. Well crafted. Large. These came out last year. Don't think they released any this year. Was hoping for Booberry and Froot Brute.

      Delete