Monday, November 7, 2022

Custom Star Wars Plates Made Through Shutterfly

A few months back, I took one of my drawings (non-toy related) and had them put on plastic plates on the photo service Shutterfly. They came out great. The plates were 10 inches, sturdy plastic, and dishwasher safe. I thought, hmmmm, wouldn't it be fun to put some toy dioramas onto plates as well.

I had some old photos that weren't the greatest in terms of composition, but at the time, I had no idea where my Cantina Set and Land of the Jawas playsets were so I couldn't reshoot them. I also realized many of the Hoth Rebel troopers weren't holding weapons. This was kind of a test, so I just used what I had. They came out great. So much fun.








4 comments:

  1. These are pretty cool. May need to look into this for a few custom TMNT plates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look way better than I thought they would. And depending on the price, I could see something like this being quite popular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jon - they turned out better than expected and they were $12 each.

      Delete