Monday, November 28, 2022

GI Joe Classified Catch Up - Stalker, BAT, Alley Viper

I guess I need to catch up on some GI Joe Classified figures. The newest additions to the collection include Stalker, the Battle Android Trooper (BAT), and the Alley Viper. Also included are some loose images of Spirit and Storm Shadow.

Stalker was always one of my favorites. He was the second GI Joe I ever got as a kid. Short Fuze was the first, Stalker was second, Snake Eyes was third. I liked Stalker because he was the only one in a camoflouge uniform. I didn't even know what a Ranger was at the time. 





















2 comments:

  1. I've got some catching up to do as well, Jigs. In fact I should be getting my Xamot and Tomax figures this week if not today. Now that there's a nice assortment out there, at decent prices, I'm all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given how popular the original B.A.T. figure is, I would have to think that this new one would has been a big seller.

    ReplyDelete