Friday, November 11, 2022

MASH 4077 Military Base Playset from TriStar

This is another MASH set I got as a steal when trying to complete the collection. I didn't complete it for a long time because how expensive the helicopter and base are typically listed for. Anyway I managed to find the Jeep, Helicopter and Base at the same time for cheap. The base is also typically expensive for shipping due to its size. This one was close by.  

The set is pretty cool though the tents are extremely fragile. Very thin blow molded plastic. The accessories are fantastic though. Love the record player and type writer. Amazing that the instructions and playmat were also included. 















2 comments:

  1. As cool as this playset is, and as popular as the show was, I still have a hard time imagining too many kids playing MASH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I do remember my next door neighbor getting these while I was buying GI Joe - ARAH. Maybe the parents appreciated it. The tents are really flimsy too.

      Delete