Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Cosmic Legions Series 2 Exclusives - Outpost Zaxxius Preview - OPOR-A-TIV83 and Sskurge

So I got a bit confused when I saw these. At first I thought they were a Con Exclusive, and after I purchased them, I realized they were a part of Series 2's Outpost Zaxxius. I think they were released early for the Con. Anyway, I believe these are also supposed to be Masters of the Universe homages, similar to what the Four Horsemen have done in the Mythic Legions line.

Here is OPOR-A-TIV83. (Anyone recognize which MOTU character he is supposed to be?)









Sskurge (I like the two different styles of heads on Sskurge)













2 comments:

  1. Nice! I know a nearby shop that sells these so I might have to check them out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outstanding. Good luck. Hope they are still available.

      Delete