Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Galaxy Laser Team Customs

I've posted about these five inch versions of the Timmee Galaxy Laser Team figures before. After seeing some creative people on Instagram, I decided at trying to paint them. So here goes. The bag of six figures were on sale at https://timmeeusa.com/ for under $9. I painted them all with primer because this plastic is very slick. I started with the bug dude, my favorite, then knocked out the rest. 





























































3 comments:

  1. Even primed, these look like they'd be hard to paint. Did you find that to be the case? I love too how you're always finding things to paint like this. I guess that's the artist aspect of your personality coming through.

    And on a completely unrelated note, I just picked up a couple of extra V books with you in mind. I don't have your email address though, so if you're still interested in those, whenever you have the time, do you want to send me an email at jtef82@gmail.com, and we can figure which one's you need -- and then I can find out where to send them :)

    ReplyDelete