Sunday, May 19, 2024

The "World's Greatest Toys! Digest" Magazine Journey - Part 2 - ARCO Spacewars

Continuing from yesterday's post: Issue 10 is the first issue I purchased that was newly published. It was fun to digest (pun intended) issues 1-9 all at once. I was intrigued by the picture on the cover of Issue 10 - the characters looked Star Wars, but also kind of Playmobil. The fantastic article about the ARCO Space Wars bootlegs was great. I had to see what was available out there immediately. I found a listing on ebay that contained most of the characters, and one carded "R2". Love these things. So much fun, but extremely fragile. I already broke one of "Chewbaccas" hands. 





















2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are enjoying the magazines. Congrats on the awesome collection of Arco Spacewar toys. Wait until you read the conclusion next month!

    ReplyDelete