Monday, June 17, 2024

King and Country "Fury" Tank

 Fury is one of my favorite war movies. King and Country made a Fury tank, complete with "Brad Pitt" figure, but it was sold out by the time I started collecting these metal painted toy soldiers. As I was leaving Gettysburg, having attended the annual toy soldier show, I stopped at the Gettysburg Toy Soldier shop. I wanted to check out their most recent diorama. It appears the store had purchased a large collection, because they had a "Fury" tank. No box, but that's OK. Got it at a good price, well below what they go for when they occasionally appear on Ebay.











3 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with that film in the least. I guess I'll have to go look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a must see. Brutal tank battles from the last months of WW2 in Germany. Great cast - Brad Pitt, Michael Pena, Jon Bernthal, Shia Lebouf.

      Delete