Monday, September 26, 2016

Star Wars Rogue One - 6 Inch Black Series

Yeah - I am one of those guys. I'll buy stuff before the release date. I won't go overboard but if I don't think I can get them locally, I'll go for it.

Force Friday is this Friday - when Rogue One merchandise goes on sale. Last year for The Force Awakens, I didn't go to midnight madness (too old to stay up that late). When I went to Target first thing in the morning, almost everything was sold out. Target under ordered the merch. So did Walmart when I went there, as well as Toys R Us.

So I really think these 6 inch Rogue figures are cool. SO yes, I bought them early.

The Rogue One figures include Jyn Erso, Captain Cassian Andor, Death Trooper, and K2SO. There is also a Rey with Lightsaber and unmasked Kylo Ren in this series. Finally, KMart released an exclusive Jyn Erso with poncho and diorama stand.



































No comments:

Post a Comment