Thursday, January 23, 2020

Found CDROM - Images from 2005 and 2007

So going through some old folders, I found these two CD-Roms? Remember those? Remember when they took over 5.5 Floppy Disks and 3.5 Inch disks?

Anyway, I've been looking for these disks for a long time and thought they were lost.


So the GI Jigsaw disc has a ton of photos of each of the dioramas I made to kick off my jigsaw puzzle business back in 2007. I was really happy to see all the additional photos because if you go back to my early posts when this blog started, you have the final photo that was turned into a jigsaw puzzle.

Toy Collection Utah are just a bunch of static photos of my toy collections - GI Joe, Marvel Legends, McFarlane Sports. A lot of the photos are fuzzy - taken with a 35mm camera that didn't have good close up capabilities.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting old sets of photos from some of my first dioramas. Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's awesome can not wait to see your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! First one comes tomorrow. It is about the 1:18 Corsair planes from WW2.

      Delete