Monday, October 26, 2020

McFarlane Game of Thrones - Arya - Walgreens Exclusive

I knew this exclusive repaint figure was out there but had never seen it before. Wasn't actually planning on getting it. Kind of sad that McFarlane grabbed the Game of Thrones license, made four figures and that was it. Of course, they got the license after the show had ended so what did we expect? Anyway, kind of a cool repaint of Arya in the final battle with the White Walkers. 

She comes with a dagger and her sword "Needle."







2 comments:

  1. I feel bad I never got into this show but this figure is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me awhile to get started on it, but once I got through the first two episodes of season 1, I was all in. Lots of great characters and lots of great character development. And the last two seasons were unbelievable. Highly recommend.

      Delete