Thursday, December 29, 2022

Christmas Joy

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas or enjoyed the holiday that you celebrate. Had some goodness under the tree this year. The funny thing was we traveled to Utah for Christmas to visit my parents. We never travel during Christmas but my daughter hadn't seen them since June of 2019.  We couldn't take a bunch of gifts so I opened these last night around 1am when we arrived home. 

First, from Matt at Toybox. The chocolate and records were for my wife and daughter but I'm sure I'll be partaking of the chocolate and listening to the records. 














Next from my buddy Kevin. A Topps Star Wars card box which was filled with vintage diecast goodness. I always wanted that diecast Y-Wing. 













And finally, this awesome Lego set from my wife. This will be a beast to build, but will be a lot of fun. 

















7 comments:

  1. Man I wish I had the room for that Sanctum set. Strange is my favorite Marvel hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never a Strange fan until Benedict Cumberbatch played him so well in the MCU. Now he's one of my favorites. Yep - gonna have to find some space.

      Delete
  2. Those are some good friends, and the wife doesn't sound too bad either :)

    I saw that Bob Ross figure at Walmart back around Thanksgiving, and can honestly say that I never thought that I'd see a Bob Ross action figure. Weird times!

    ReplyDelete