Friday, December 16, 2022

King and Country Battle of the Bulge

This newly released wave of American GIs from the Battle of the Bulge is outstanding. Plenty of soldiers in their long winter coats in the fight for their lives at Bastogne. Buying the full series came with a bonus snow covered plastic Sherman Tank. I had some soft packing foam I used for the snow base and purchase a pack of snow covered trees a few months back at Gettysburg Toy Soldier store. The trees can be purchased around the holidays but since I took these photos in the summer, they were harder to find.







































2 comments:

  1. The figures look really good. It's amazing the kind of detail that they can get into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I collected plastic for so long. Obviously the metal painted ones are a bit more expensive but they are so nice.

      Delete