Tuesday, December 6, 2022

NECA Original Movie Predator

One weekend, I decided to watch the original Predator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. It had been a long time since I watched it. It was as good as I remembered it. Then I decided to watch Predator 2 with Danny Glover and Bill Paxton. I almost liked it better than the first. Was cool that they changed environments between the two instead of just rehashing it in the jungle.  Anyway, as I was in Target a day or two later, I decided to get a NECA Predator since I had sold off my Predator collection years earlier. Still wish NECA could make more of the human characters from these movies. 

Then I paired him up with a few other characters.


















2 comments:

  1. The first two Predator films still hold up really well, and given the direction that Hollywood is now going, they'll probably only get better as more time passes.

    This figure is really great, although pretty much every NECA Predator figure that I've ever seen is. Those folks just know how to make good Predator toys. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little cheaper. You can't even find these cheap on the secondary market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I've walked by these 100 times. Just got inspired. Have now walked by the Predator 2 figure many times. Wanted it, but so expensive.

      Delete