Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Collectors Showcase 2nd Infantry Division Troops - WW2

Back in 2005, I went to Dragon's Weekend of Heroes convention in California. I saw these really awesome 12 inch, 1/6th scale statues of WW2 soldiers made by The Collectors Showcase. I learned later that they were starting to produce 1/35 scale metal toy soldiers. I've collected plastic figures for a long time and only recently started to collect metal figures. I found these 2nd Infantry Division (Indian Head) WW2 soldiers while surfing the internet. I served with the 2ID for two years while stationed in Korea. These are nice figures. I didn't realize Collectors Showcase was still in business.




































2 comments:

  1. That's a nice looking diorama. The only way it could've been better would be if you had some sort of backdrop that you could tack up on the wall when taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I need to figure out a cheap way to do that. Maybe half a poster print. Will work on it.

      Delete