Friday, February 12, 2016

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

I'm really falling behind on writing these up. Maybe it doesn't matter. A picture says a thousand words. Anyway, I have never been a big DC fan but I am really looking forward to the Batman vs Superman movie for several reasons. I actually think Ben Affleck is going to be a great Bruce Wayne/Batman. While I've enjoyed the Dark Knight movies, I never liked the Superman movies, until Man of Steel. That was well done, and Henry Cavil did a fantastic job. Combine those two actors with newcomer Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, I can't wait until March 25th.

In the meantime, these awesome 6 inch figures should go well with any collection, or jump start the excitement for this movie to come around in the next few weeks.









No comments:

Post a Comment