Monday, February 22, 2016

ReAction Fight Club

I've actually never seen the entire movie, Fight Club. I've seen parts of the beginning, some of the end, realize there is some sort of twist ending. It's one of those movies I need to put on my Netflix queue and finally watch the whole thing. What I saw was pretty cool. And what others have said about it, it's a pretty darn good movie. So with ReAction coming out with a set of Fight Club figures, that's an omen that I need to watch it, start to finish.

The set includes the Narrator, played by Edward Norton, Tyler Durden, played by Brad Pitt, and Marla, played by Helena Bonham Carter. The Durden figure comes with clothes and shirtless.

First rule - Everyone talks about ReAction figures.    Is there a movie you'd like to see ReAction honor with a line of figures? For me, it would be Tombstone....and Red Dawn.
















No comments:

Post a Comment