Saturday, August 20, 2016

NECA Aliens Newt SDCC 2016 Exclusive

So many great exclusives this year. I usually try and not destroy my wallet but this Newt was one I couldn't pass up. Aliens, still one of my favorites of all time - I am glad NECA finally released a Newt to go along with all the Ripley figures.

Aliens is actress Carrie Henn's only movie. If you only did one movie in your life, this is a darn good one. And she was awesome - especially going head to head with Bill Paxton's Hudson with the one liners.

This exclusive includes a Marine helmet, her 2nd Grade Citizenship Award, Casey's head (the doll), and a flashlight. I expect NECA to release this as a regular figure in the near future. I am anxious to get the upcoming Frost and Vasquez into the collection as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment