Sunday, August 2, 2015

Intergalactic Trading Company

I started working on another toy collection book using software from www.blurb.com. The focus of the book is my favorite toys from my childhood through college (1971-1993). While I was outlining the different toys and chapters, I remembered ordering vintage Kenner toys from The Intergalactic Trading Company.

They had loose and boxed figures, and they still exist today, both as a brick and mortar store in Florida, and an online presence as well. I remember how much I enjoyed leafing through their huge monthly/quarterly? catalog.

1655 Timocuan Way, Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 831-8344

Well, I was on their website three weeks ago, and tonight it isn't working - hopefully just maintenance.

As part of the book, I wanted to get some photos of the catalog. I actually found one on Ebay. It sure brought back memories.










No comments:

Post a Comment