Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Every Man Dies - Not Every Man Really Lives - Funko Pop Braveheart William Wallace

I was a young single lieutenant in the Army when Mel Gibson's Braveheart came out. We went and watched it five times at the movie theaters. That record hasn't been broken since. On our holiday break, we took a MAC flight to England for free and then took a train to Edinburgh, Scotland to see the home of William Wallace and Robert the Bruce.

So what appears before my eyes while scanning for interesting finds at Toys R Us? A William Wallace POP figure from Funko. This property has been neglected across the board.




I haven't purchased any other POPs. Don't plan on it, but this is what my daughter and I saw at a store in the mall a few weeks back. Un....freakin...believable.


No comments:

Post a Comment