Friday, August 31, 2018

Transformers - Snarl and Slug Dinobots

In all my years of toy collecting, I have only ever purchased two Transformers.  The first was Kickback, the Insecticon grasshopper. I actually purchased that when they first came out. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. It was cool, but by then, I was out of toys (junior high and all).

When the second Transformers movie came out, I bought the tank Brawl, because, well, I liked tanks, and I used to be in the Army. I didn't have the patience to put it together probably. Must be the reason I never got into them.

Then I watched the Netflix show, the Toys That Made Us.  They have an episode on the history of Transformers. Amazing story. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, it inspired me to grab two Transformers - bought two Dinobots, cause well, Dinosaurs are cool!

I still have trouble making them Transform. Those will likely be the last two.











2 comments:

  1. I love Transformers, have lots, and will admit, I have a problem transforming them too lol. Thats why i don't do many spotlights on transformers even though its a big part of my collecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should start a support group. Transformers Fans that have trouble with Transforming.

      Delete