Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Star Wars Black Series Hoth Trooper - Goodness in a Time of Crisis

I was excited as soon as I heard the announcement. I was more excited it would come with additional faces to add some different troops. Then surfing the forums one night, someone said DorksideToys was selling them in cases of five. Never shopped there before but placed my order. A few days later they showed up. Hoth was always my favorite story arc and I loved the Hoth Troopers immediately.

Finally had a chance to unpackage them, swap some faces and scarves, tear up some styrofoam and go to work.





























2 comments:

  1. That's great, I love how much variation you can get out of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great figure. Hoping for the 40th of Return of the Jedi, or sooner, we get the Endor Commandos.

      Delete