Thursday, May 26, 2022

Topps Star Wars Trading Cards - and some ET and Raiders Too

Continuing to honor of Star Wars' release anniversary this week, I thought I would post my original vintage Topps trading card collection.  I purchased all of these as a kid (with the exception of Temple of Doom and Alien set). They are not complete sets. For years I kept them in a cassette tape carrying case I purchased at Radio Shack. I finally put them all into sleeves and binders. Fun to look at.

The reason why the Series 1 Blue Star Wars cards are all marred up. I glued them to a poster board to make the puzzle poster on the backside.




















2 comments:

  1. I see that you have a copy of the famous "Golden Rod" variation too. That has always been a very desirable card, and is even more so these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - that was acquired later in life. But yes, too funny!

      Delete