Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Leading Edge Aliens Miniatures

 Back in the dark days, the late 80s, there was no Aliens merchandise, even though the movie came out in 1986 and generally kicked ass. One of the few rays of light was the Leading Edge miniatures. These are 28mm scale. I purchased these sets when they came out and painted them. There is also an Alien Queen, Power Loader, Colonists, and APC set, along with some carded individual sets. I still remember painting these way back in the day.






3 comments:

  1. There was a tactical board game released...I want to say in the 90s? that these would be great for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly can't remember if these came out in the late 80s or early 90s. These went to that board game. Never played it.

      Delete
  2. I'm probably in the minority, but I actually preferred those dark days.

    Neat figures. I don't think I'd be able pass on any of those Aliens if I ever came across them in the wild; provided of course that they weren't stupid expensive.

    ReplyDelete