Saturday, November 2, 2013

LOEB - Movie Monsters

This week's assignment from the League of Extraordinary Bloggers.



Simply...Movie Monsters.

Admittedly, I don't collect anything from the traditional, classic movie monsters (Frankenstein, Dracula, etc). So I tried to think of a movie monster I did have....I finally purchased one of the Holy Grails of toy collectors. 

Here we go! Enjoy!






THIS THING IS FREAKIN' MASSIVE!



That's a 12 inch Gentle Giant Greedo to compare scale.


The cat says..."You shall not pass!"


Nevermind - you can pass!



Brian shares some vintage Monster Times magazine!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I wanted this when it came out but found it difficult to find for some reason. Same with the cave troll (first one) the face was made of a soft rubber and it seemed kids would peel them off at the stores. Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete