Friday, August 12, 2016

KMart Exclusive Starkiller Base Rey

I knew these were out there, but I honestly thought there were like two KMarts left in this country, and none were around me. An odd errand the other week took me past an area of town I don't normally go by, and there it was - a KMart.

I decided to go in and found exactly what I was looking for. There were at least 5 of them there. I was hoping there was also the exclusive Kylo Ren Starkiller base figure, but no such luck.

I really like this addition to the Star Wars 6 Inch Black Series. I think Hasbro did a nice job with the Force Awakens Black Series figures. A very good lineup. We could always use more, but not a bad haul.

It would be nice if Hasbro added more diorama accessories in their figures, especially since they cost $20 a pop.





No comments:

Post a Comment