Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Marvel Legends Spider Man - Space Venom BAF Series

I love Marvel Legends but why do they release three series all within three months and basically the rest of the year is empty? Man, does my wallet take a hit all at once too. Hasbro - you're killing me!

Anyway, here is the newest assortment of Marvel Legends. Pretty cool line up to include Spider Man (duh), Elektro, Hobgoblin, Miles Morales Ultimate Spider Man, Silk, and Spider Girl.

The Build-A-Figure is Space Venom. Once again, a hulking figure that is worthy of BAF parts.

Which is your favorite?















5 comments:

  1. I'm a 3 3/4 man myself so I haven't been paying much attention to the Legends 6 inch.Now that I've laid eyes on them ,Electro and Hobgoblin look bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both villains are sculpted very well. Time to bust out the old Spider Man tv show from the 60s-70s.

      Delete
  2. Hobby for sure! Silk's pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silk came out nicely. I have no idea who she or the other Spider-Girl are. Time to wiki.

      Delete
  3. Silk came out nicely. I have no idea who she or the other Spider-Girl are. Time to wiki.

    ReplyDelete