Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Lanard Elite Corps Primal Clash - Serious Awesomeness

If you've shopped for toys at Walmart, you've seen the Lanard figures known as the Elite Corps - basically, cheaper versions of GI Joe. Over the years, their sculpting has gotten a lot better. They've also obtained some licenses and come out with great figures, playsets, and huge figures of King Kong Skull Island and George from Rampage.

Imagine my surprise when I saw these awesome figures riding dinosaurs. The Primal Clash set is awesome. Well sculpted. The dinosaurs are solid. This line has a lot of potential. Makes me want to research the old Dino-Riders. The other nice thing about Lanard toys - they are very inexpensive. Each carded rider is $7 and the larger Triceratops and Mammoth are $12.

























2 comments:

  1. These look great!My only issue Is that I already own these figures and I'm not sure how I could re purpose the steeds. I was thinking maybe picking up some Battle Tribe figs to go with the dinos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Battle Tribes would be pretty cool. Nice mash up.

      Delete