Monday, February 11, 2019

The Walking Dead is Back - with Wine

So the midseason premiere of AMC's The Walking Dead started last night. It was pretty darn good. The Whisperers make their entry at the cliffhanger in the first half of the season and now they are a main part of the upcoming story.

I wish that McFarlane would have continued to make the figures, but alas, they did not. So now I have to collect Walking Dead Wine. Are you serious, you ask? Yes I am. I haven't been down the wine and beer aisle of the grocery store in years, but we had company during the holidays so I thought I'd pick up some adult beverages. Lo and behold, I found the two red wines - the one with Rick and the one with the Zombie. It took awhile to find the two white wines with Michonne and Glen.

I haven't tried the app yet. May do that tonight.







3 comments:

  1. I saw these at my local World Market store! Aren't they cool and reasonably priced too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah -it was a fun discovery. Too bad I can't drink.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for pointing me towards these. Picked up all four from Total Wine.

    ReplyDelete