Friday, September 4, 2020

The Year of Joe - August Collection Update

 As I mentioned, August was pretty thin and I had prewritten several posts. I had intended to update the end of month Joe update but it was Monday. No excuse. I received these last Sunday - still August - from a fellow collector. So these should be included in the August update. I love the Joe File Cards. They are so much fun to read and look at. What a brilliant idea from Larry Hama. They are timeless.

Year of Joe - August Update

These are from a group of late 80s Cobra troopers. Love it.














2 comments:

  1. I love cardbacks of all kinds but GI Joe cardbacks will always be my favorite. The character artwork on the front, checklist on back and file card were all part of the lure for me as a kid.

    ReplyDelete