Sunday, March 6, 2022

A Nice Surprise - Valaverse Action Force Wasp Raiderse Exclusives Arrived

This was a weird purchase. I remember purchasing them, but when I heard they were finally arriving, I couldn't find any emails or credit card charges showing my purchase. Then they started showing up on Ebay for three times the cost. I was bummed but figured I'd wait until they drop in price.

One Friday, I came home from work and received a package. When I opened the box, I was surprised to see the Wasp Raiders. I never even received an email saying they were enroute.

These are awesome. I love the Swarm Troopers. I like the color scheme of these figures.














2 comments:

  1. Dang, amazing looking figure! Like a cross between Centurions and Sectaurs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This turned out nicely. Still can't believe I thought the order was lost.

      Delete